|Dear Praying Friends,
We are very thankful for what God has done through the people in our church-plant. They have really come together to help make the property our own. They have been very excited and are glad to help in many ways. Below you will find a short video update on the property.
We are looking at August 19, as a church formation Sunday. We need to baptize 3 before we can do this and work our way through some details before we are ready to commit to this Sunday. However, it is really neat to see the excitement building up. Would you pray for this major step in the lives of our people. Here are my prayer requests as I get ready for this milestone in our church:
– Pray for unity as we work towards forming into an official church.
– Pray for strength. Some of our people are hesitant and scared as what other may say or what may happen.
– Pray for timing as many things need to be talked through, decisions need to be made, commitments need to be made.
– Pray for those that need to be baptized and their desire to follow the Lord.
– Above all, pray that God is glorified!
Thank you that I can share these important prayer requests with you.
For His Glory,
Mark and Leslie Boyd